Saturday, August 7, 2010

Challenge #3 Winners

I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to post the winners of the last challenge. We came back into town to have house guests, then my son was sick. So I had to focus all of my time on getting orders out and loading new products to the store.
The top 3 are:
#64 Jodi

#74 Barbara at Forgotten Scraps

#4 Doreen

Ladies, feel free to grab the Top 3 banner above to post on your blog! Your cards were so beautiful!

The winner of the $ 20 gift certificate is:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
98
Timestamp: 2010-08-08 04:19:00 UTC
Congratulations, Susan!
Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net to claim your prize!!
Make sure to check out the new challenge here!

3 comments:

  1. Lacey ~ I hope your son is feeling better. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 ~ what an honor! I've added the badge to my blog. Congrats to Barbara and Doreen for making the top 3 with me and to Susan for winning the gift certificate ~ have fun shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy crafting Ladies, wonderful cards. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow Wow! I am so excited to win! Congratulations to the top 3 ladies - your cards are fantastic! Jodi - thanks so much for your message. ::smooches::

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!