Friday, October 1, 2010

The Greeting Farm release

Welcome back to Stamp and Create

The Greeting Farm has a fun release this month!
If you like the 4"x6" sets, then this release is for you! There are 3 sets and 1 Ian stamp that was released today...


I have already used one of the stamps from the set above on a scrapbook page that will post on my blog tomorrow.

Just a reminder that this week's Product Spotlight is: My Heart Stamps for You.
All stamps are currently on clearance at 40% off.

Check out this beautiful card Joy created for the spotlight...

Wags 'n Whiskers has a new Challenge starting today...
The challenge is "Vintage/Shabby Chic". We would love to have you play along.
I created the card for the challenge. All products except the eyelets are from Stamp and Create:
Websters Pages Lullaby Lane DP, Die Cuts, and Sparkle button, Prima Trellis Rose, Swirl, Stamp and lace, May Arts Lace, Pins, and pearls (whew, that's a lot on one card)!!

This card is also for the Stamp and Create: Gems and Pearls Challenge which ends on Sunday.

I have the Kraftin' Kimmie Halloween stamps on order. Hopefully they will arrive soon.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lacey! I love how you put the lace at an angle and the music die cut, both great ideas! I will have to remember those for my own cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!