Monday, July 11, 2011

The Greeting Farm plus inspiration...

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

The newest Greeting Farm stamps have finally arrived (along with some restocks)...
Also on order are: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Whimsy Stamps, CC Designs, Stamping Bella, Cling Mounting and more paper. So make sure to keep an eye out for any product update announcements if you are waiting for any of these items.

Also, I'm not sure if my newsletter worked last week regarding the High Hopes restock. I get copied on my newsletters and I only received a blank page. Apparently I can not send a newsletter from my ipad while on vacation :-(
So, if you missed that newsletter, the High Hopes Stamps are also back in stock.

Also, during the month of July,
all orders of $25 (excluding shipping) will qualify for a drawing for a
$25 Gift certificate to Stamp and Create!!

For your inspiration, we have a few cards to share with you from the Design Team...

along with the bow easy

Lacey also created this fun Birthday card using Wags 'n Whiskers Sammie's Surprise. The challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers is "Birthdays", come play along!!
The papers are Blast Off by Bo Bunny along with Party Mini Letter Seals Sentiment by Whimsy Stamps.

Happy stamping and shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!