Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Challenge: All You Need is Love

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

I'm sorry, since I'm still recovering from surgery and starting up the rhinestone shirt part of the business, I seem to have lost a grip on my organization!!
Yesterday should have been a new challenge day, not an inspiration day.
So I'm copying everything over for the February challenge!!!

******
It's time for a new Monthly Challenge. 

The winner of the January Challenge is:
Congratulations, Gail! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and I will arrange your prize.

******
The February Challenge is:
All You Need is Love
******


On random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create

******
And now let's see the fabulous creations from our Design Team...


Jeanette
Using Beep, beep, I love you from Whiff of Joy
(Whiff of Joy stamps are 60% off)

Rene
Using Tilda with Inez the Bunny and Wild Orchid roses

Lacey
Hedgie
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, Sunday March 1st.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic design team samples. Thanks for the "all you need is love" challenge. It was fun to play. PS - hope you make a speedy recovery from your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely January win and for the DT creations to view for the February challenge - I have sent an email regarding the win - thanks you very much and have lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful and cute samples!! I need to bring out my LOVE stamps!! Thanks for the inspiration!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!